Books
You are looking at: Home : Books

Children's Book Club October 2014

Junior rounds up the best new children's books for October 2014

Posted: 30 September 2014
by Alison Potter

3 of 5 

Where Bear? by Sophie Henn (Puffin, £11.99)

Sophie Henn’s debut book is deceptively simple, but brilliantly executed. It’s a heartwarming tale about a boy and his bear who has grown far too big to be living in a house, so together they go on an adventure to find a more suitable place for bear to live.

Exploring important ideas of understanding what's best for others and learning to let go, Where Bear? is a heartwarming tale about friendship, belonging and love. A talent to watch, Sophie’s beautifully designed illustrations and endpapers leap off the page, with subtle colours, the lovely characters and a thought-provoking story, this will book capture the heart of readers both young and old.

Next page

Previous Article
Julia Donaldson discusses the importance of libraries [INTERVIEW]
Next Article
Clare Nasir chats about her new children’s book [INTERVIEW]

TwitterStumbleUponFacebookDiggRedditGoogle

Discuss this story

That book is available at a reasonable price would like to purchase and hope my kids really enjoy to read this. Such books are quite useful for the development of kids reading skills everyone should give interesting books to read for the kids. I recommend your essay help australia website to my friends as well hope they found it interesting.

Posted: 17/07/2017 at 13:26

The postings on your site are always excellent. Thanks for the great share and keep up this great work! five nights at freddy’s

Posted: 05/08/2017 at 07:37

Students Assignment Help offers the best online assignment help NZ services to all college and university students around the world. Our expert assignment writers will help you in writing assignments at the reasonable price.

Posted: 12/08/2017 at 12:17

Malaysia It is an awesome site.. The Design looks great.. Continue working like that!. medical card insurance malaysia

Posted: 15/08/2017 at 07:16

Really great post, Thank you for sharing this knowledge. Excellently written article, if only all bloggers offered the same level of content as you, the internet would be a much better place. Please keep it up!..
animal jam, a10, color switch

Posted: 29/08/2017 at 05:01

See more comments...
Talkback: Children's Book Club October 2014

First Name:
Last Name:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct: