Books
You are looking at: Home : Books

Children's Book Club November 2014

Junior rounds up the best new children's books for November 2014

Posted: 5 November 2014
by Alison Potter

5 of 5 

The Yes by Sarah Bee (Andersen Press, £11.99)

It’s important for children to grow up with confidence and to have self-belief in themselves. The Yes is a book brimming with positivity, intended to empower children to overcome their fears and banish negativity.

The Yes is a big orange thing that goes on an adventure to Where, but he is constantly faced with swarms of snippy little No’s that repeatedly try to thwart his every move. Brilliantly brought to life by award-winning illustrator Satoshi Kitamura, The Yes is a colourful and engaging picture book that introduces children to a whole new world full of interesting creatures. 

Read more...

Previous Article
Children's Book Club December 2014
Next Article
Julia Donaldson discusses the importance of libraries [INTERVIEW]

TwitterStumbleUponFacebookDiggRedditGoogle

Discuss this story

Found the place where i got the free google play gift card which allowed me to download free premium movies,games,videos,musics and many more applications as i accessed the whole play store much comfortably.

Posted: 26/12/2016 at 20:34

Thanks for sharing this great. Keep sharing more useful and conspicuous stuff like this. Thank you so much
happy wheels
geometry dash 2.0
happy wheels demo
five nights at freddy's

Posted: 07/02/2017 at 07:09

Thanks for your post! it contains quite a lot of things to learn! it's great that I known this site!
geometry dash | abc ya | fb login

Posted: 18/02/2017 at 10:14

I like the way in which you have designed your blog. It is very easy to read and see. Will you please update more posts for helping your visitors
clash royale cheats
nba 2k16 apk
sb game hacker

Posted: 19/02/2017 at 16:06

Thank you so much admin, while giving us the opportunity to take their link on this forum
bottle flip

Posted: 01/03/2017 at 08:46

See more comments...
Talkback: Children's Book Club November 2014

First Name:
Last Name:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct: