Books
You are looking at: Home : Books

Children's Book Club March 2015

Junior rounds up the best new children's books for the month

Posted: 2 March 2015
by Alison Potter

2 of 5 

Stanley’s Plan by Ruth Green (Tate Publishing, £6.99)

What do you do when you’re hungry and there’s a freshly-baked delicious pie just out of reach? You hatch a plan to nab it, of course! But unfortunately Stanley the loveable pup is having trouble enlisting his friends to help him in this colourful, retro-style picture book written and illustrated by print-maker Ruth Green.

Stanley’s Plan is filled with easy-to-read, infectious rhyming verses and striking screen-printed illustrations. This unique and charming picture book will capture the attention of, and be appreciated by, readers of all ages. It also teaches a valuable lesson which the more impatient among us would do well to remember, that good things do come to those who wait.

Read more...

Lifeskills: How to teach your child patience Children live in the moment - but you can teach them to think of the future, too

Next page

Previous Article
How to enjoy The Very Hungry Caterpillar at any age
Next Article
The top 50 books every child should read: Can you guess what made number one?

TwitterStumbleUponFacebookDiggRedditGoogle

Discuss this story

Nonetheless, regardless of various points of interest that autos have they have one tremendous burden too their cost. It is one barricade that interferes with autos and auto sweethearts and prevails with regards to putting a dampener on their satisfaction. 24/7 car title loans near me chicago

Posted: 07/04/2018 at 16:40

This book is so pretty. It has a touch of neon. My kids love this. The only thing you should be aware of is the letter x shows a statue of a man covered by a leaf :( Not always welcome in a kid book. Refer: Watch gogoanime online in English.

Posted: 10/04/2018 at 10:35

Es difícil expresar con palabras lo que es una madre, así que explore nuestros versos del Día de la Madre y hágale saber cuánto la aprecia con un mensaje reflexivo. Mensajes Del día de la Madre

Posted: 11/04/2018 at 09:43

Es gibt viele Möglichkeiten, um ihr zu sagen, wie einzigartig und erstaunlich sie ist, wählen Sie einfach ein Zitat aus, das Mutter sich wie eine Königin fühlen lässt und sie ihr anpasst. Muttertag Gedichte für kindergartenkinder

Posted: 11/04/2018 at 09:44

Additionally, other than this is a to a confounding degree charging site.I just got to this astounding site not to an amazing degree far beginning now. TeethWhitening.com.gr

Posted: 13/04/2018 at 15:43

See more comments...
Talkback: Children's Book Club March 2015

First Name:
Last Name:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct: