Books
You are looking at: Home : Books

Children's Book Club February 2015

Junior rounds up the best new children's books for February 2015

Posted: 6 February 2015
by Alison Potter

3 of 5 

The Big Princess by Taro Miura (Book Island, £14.99)

All great fairytales begin with that old adage, ‘Once upon a time,’ and The Big Princess is no exception. Although not very large to begin with, The Big Princess is under a terrible spell that means she can’t stop growing, and it’s a race against time for the King and Queen to find out how to break it.

This stylish and gorgeously illustrated book is a unique blend of collage and bright geometric shapes that will enchant readers of all ages. Ideal for early readers, it’s the perfect book for children just gaining confidence with reading alone. Fans of Taro Miura’s previous work The Tiny King will thoroughly enjoy this captivating prequel.

Next page

Previous Article
Seven of the best children's books for Valentine's Day
Next Article
How can I choose brilliant children’s books?

TwitterStumbleUponFacebookDiggRedditGoogle

Discuss this story

Indeed it is amazing to have such kind of website which gives to save bucks like this one psn code .It is unused code which makes you achieve games without paying single penny.It is safe and verified

Posted: 08/11/2016 at 10:01

The article you have shared here is very awesome. I really like and appreciate your work. The points you have mentioned in this article are useful .

Norton Cyber Monday deal 2016

Posted: 28/11/2016 at 06:15

You’ve written nice aborsi post , I am gonna bookmark this obat aborsi page , thanks for info. I actually appreciate your own jual obat aborsi position and I will be sure to come back here.his is a really good post. Must admit that you are among the best bloggers I have read. Thanks for posting this informative article of obat aborsi murah . You may havce a lot of jual obat aborsi, as well jual obat aborsi surabaya.
Good post website. I learn something new jasa website and challenging on jasa buat website blogs I stumbleupon every day of jasa pembuatan website.It will always be exciting to read content from other writers and use a jasa pembuatan web and harga jasa pembuatan website little something from their jasa pembuatan website

Posted: 31/03/2017 at 18:27

Many peoples are making queries in the daily Life that how to get Dollar one website hosting. It is the best way to get your website online. so if you are going to make a new Project then you can go with this. thank you.

Posted: 02/05/2017 at 12:52

ylq

Since ray ban then, toms outlet Li timberland boots Ning embarked

See more comments...
Talkback: Children's Book Club February 2015

First Name:
Last Name:
Email:
Security Image:
Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct: